The Membership Card
Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana’s Membership Card allows you to participate in the life of the museum, be the first to discover our exhibitions, have priviledged access to our programme of events, and enjoy many benefits that enable you to get the most out of our spaces.
Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana’s Membership Card is designed by a different artist every year. Collect them all!
For the opening of the exhibition ‘Treasures from the Wreck of the Unbelievable’, Palazzo Grassi – Punta della Dogana offers a new membership card for 2017, featuring the Damien Hirst's work The Severed Head of Medusa. This is the fifth consecutive year that an artist’s work from Palazzo Grassi’s programmes has featured on the membership card: Rudolf Stingel (2013), Wade Guyton (2014), Danh Vo (2015), Jean-Luc Moulène (2016).
Palazzo Grassi - Punta della Dogana offers a special gift for 2017 subscribers: a limited edition gift created with the banners of the “Sigmar Polke” and “Accrochage” exhibitions*. This gift ‘Malefatte. Rio terà dei Pensieri’ is made exclusively in the craft workshops of Venice’s penitentiary institutes. Palazzo Grassi – Punta della Dogana supports the Social Cooperative of Rio Terà dei Pensieri, which works with prisoners as part of a unique and innovative project, which has a strong social impact, developing work experiences and relationships within the territory.
Damien Hirst, The Severed Head of Medusa
Image: Photographed by Prudence Cuming Associates © Damien Hirst and Science Ltd. All rights reserved, DACS/SIAE 2017
* The pocket format is reserved to Young and Individual subscriptions. The A4 format is reserved to the Dual subscriptions.
The main benefits offered by the Membership Card are
- every year a new card designed by an artist
- a welcome gift
- free, unlimited and priority entry to Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana when exhibitions are open
- invitation to the opening of the exhibition valid for two
- private guided tours of the exhibitions and special events organised for Members
- preferential access to activities organised at Palazzo Grassi, Punta della Dogana and at the Teatrino
- discount on st_art activities for families
- discount at the Cafés at both museums
- discount in the bookshops at both museums and on catalogues, merchandising objects and special promotions for Members
- discounts and benefits at partner museums and institutions
- monthly newsletter
- special information/booking line and email address for Members
Choose the Membership Card made for you
For young people from 12 to 26 years
12 months: 20€ | 24 months: 36€
For the Young card, a valid identity document will be requested upon purchase of the Card.
In the case of minors, an authorisation letter from parents will be required in addition to an identity document.
For adults (over 26)
12 months: 35€ | 24 months: 63€
For the card holder and one guest
12 months: 60€ | 24 months: 108€
The Membership Card can be purchased at the ticket offices at Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana. Open daily from 10am to 6pm, closed on Tuesday.
Buy / Renew a Membership Card online for yourself or as a present
You can receive your card at home and pick up your institutional gift at the museum on the occasion of your first visit.
The Membership Card is valid from the date of subscription. It is non-transferable.
Programme and partnership
Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana’s Corporate Membership Card offers companies, ther staff, partners and collaborators the possiblity to participate actively in the life of an artistic institution of international importance and to benefit from exculsive benefits relating to the exhibitions and numerous cultural initiatives held at Palazzo Grassi, Punta della Dogana and the Teatrino.