The Membership Card
A collector’s Membership Card.
Becoming a Member of Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana gives the opportunity to participate in a program of dedicated events: be the first to discover the exhibitions, have privileged access to the programme of events at the Teatrino, enjoy many benefits, collect an artist card and receive a limited edition welcome gift.
Over the years the Membership card was designed by artists: Rudolf Stingel (2013), Wade Guyton (2014), Danh Vo (2015), Jean-Luc Moulène (2016), Damien Hirst (2017), Albert Oehlen (2018), Luc Tuymans (2019), and Youssef Nabil (2020). Together with the limited editionTote Bag – exclusively for the members of Palazzo Grassi - Punta della Dogana – the card represents a collector’s item.
For 2021 the limited edition Tote bag reproduce the artwork Violins+ Silence= Violence, 1981 from Bruce Nauman in the occasion of the exhibition Bruce Nauman : Contrapposto Studies at Punta della Dogana. The production is made in collaboration with Cooperativa Sociale Rio Terà dei Pensieri – committed to the professional reintegration of inmates – a partner of Palazzo Grassi - Punta della Dogana that supports a unique and innovative project, with a strong social impact.
The card represents also a Bruce Nauman's artwork Walk with Contrapposto, 1968
The main benefits offered by the Membership Card are
- every year a new card designed by an artist
- a welcome gift
- free, unlimited and priority entry to Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana when exhibitions are open
- invitation to the opening of the exhibition valid for two
- private guided tours of the exhibitions and special events organised for Members
- preferential access to activities organised at Palazzo Grassi, Punta della Dogana and at the Teatrino
- reduced ticket for guests (one ticket for Members Young and Individual and two tickets for Members Dual)
- discount at the Cafés at both museums
- discount in the bookshops at both museums and on catalogues, merchandising objects and special promotions for Members
- discounts and benefits at partner museums and institutions
- monthly newsletter
- special information/booking line and email address for Members
Choose the Membership Card made for you
For young people from 20 to 26 years
12 months: 20€ | 24 months: 36€
For the Young card, a valid identity document will be requested upon purchase of the Card.
For adults (over 26)
12 months: 35€ | 24 months: 63€
For the card holder and one guest
12 months: 60€ | 24 months: 108€
The Membership Card can be purchased at the ticket offices at Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana from Monday till friday (from 10am to 6pm, closed on Tuesday) or online.
Until August 31th, you can renew and/or offer a Membership card with a special offer :
10% for new subscription Young, Individual, Dual, 12 months and subscription renewal 24 months.
20% for subscription renewal 12 months Young, Individual, Dual
You can receive your card at home and pick up your institutional gift at the museum on the occasion of your first visit.
The Membership Card can be purchased at the ticket offices at Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana or Online
The Membership Card is valid from the date of subscription. It is non-transferable.
Programme and partnership
Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana’s Corporate Membership Card offers companies, ther staff, partners and collaborators the possiblity to participate actively in the life of an artistic institution of international importance and to benefit from exculsive benefits relating to the exhibitions and numerous cultural initiatives held at Palazzo Grassi, Punta della Dogana and the Teatrino.
+39 041 24 01 347 (from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 pm)