What is the Corporate Membership Card?
The Corporate Membership Card programme provides a custom-made agreement between the company and the museum. It consists of a series of corporate benefits and a packet of Membership Cards that the company can offer its clients and staff etc.
The benefits guaranteed by the Membership Card are established by the museum and each company, according to their requirements. From personalised cards (with the company’s name and logo) to special tariffs for private events that the company organises in our spaces, we can define the details together.
Why offer a Corporate Membership Card?
Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana’s Corporate Membership Card enables companies to involve their staff, partners and collaborators in a high-quality artistic and cultural project that strengthens the company culture through innovation and creativity.
The benefits for the company:
- Association of the company’s name and image with an excellent artistic institution of international renown;
- Personalisation of the packaging and Membership Cards with the company’s name and logo;
- Reductions on private events that the company organises at Palazzo Grassi, Punta della Dogana and the Teatrino;
- Discounts on the purchase of Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana catalogues;
- Other benefits to be defined together.
Benefits for staff, partners and collaborators:
- Free, unlimited and priority entry to the museums;
- Invitations to exhibition openings at Palazzo Grassi e Punta della Dogana;
- Exclusive guided tours with Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana curators;
- Reserved events and priority access to all events organised at Palazzo Grassi, Punta della Dogana e Teatrino di Palazzo Grassi;
- Discounts on st_art educational activities and in the bookshops and cafés of both museums;
- Other benefits to define together.
Virginia Dal Cortivo
t. +39 041 2401356