Palazzo Grassi, Punta della Dogana and the Teatrino offer companies the possibility of supporting exhibitions, cultural activities and educational projects through a partnership programme based on dialogue, and designed to be adaptable to the needs of all companies and sectors. The ideal location to generate ideas and a privileged place for meeting and interacting, they represent a source of inspiration for companies dedicated to innovation and creativity.
Since 2006 Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana have held 19 exhibitions, showing works by more than 300 artists. We have a rich calendar of activities, which includes more than 100 events per year – educational workshops, conferences, lectures, concerts, conversations with artists, writers, curators, screenings etc – often organised in collaboration with other important institutions and attended by an international public passionate about art.
more than 300 artists, like Maurizio Cattelan, Marlene Dumas, Dan Flavin, Donald Judd, Jeff Koons, Bruce Nauman, Michelangello Pistoletto, Sigmar Polke, Cindy Sherman, Sturtevant, Francesco Vezzoli, Damien Hirst
EVENTS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
More than 100 events (concerts, screenings, lectures, dance and other performances)
Around 40.000 attendees
Renowned speakers such as Alva Noto, Doug Aitken, Francesco Bonami, Martin Creed, Rodney Graham, Laurent Le Bon, Jean-Luc Martinez, Philippe Parreno, Giuseppe Penone, Olivier Saillard, Anri Sala
25 tours for schools in 6 languages including Italian Sign Language
43 workshops for families
3 special workshops with artists and designers: Hervé Tullet, Matteo Ragni, Teresa Sdralevich
1 website and a programme entirely dedicated to teenagers
Special events for deaf visitors
Italian Sign Language educator always present during family workshops
Italian Sign Language guide available for guided tours (free; reservation required)
Accessible spaces for all visitors with motor disabilities
Become a Partner
Why become a Palazzo Grassi‒Punta della Dogana partner?
- to associate the image of your company with one of the most important institutions on the international artistic scenes;
- to support the development of cultural projects – conversations with artists, performances, activities for children and young people, mediation and training programmes – that aim to foster a closer relationship between the public and contemporary art, helping them understand the changing world around us;
- to belong to a network that shares your values;
- to involve your staff, collaborators and partners in a high-quality cultural and artistic project, allowing you to strengthen your company culture;
- to organise moments of gathering and exchange – conventions, meetings, press conferences, drinks receptions – in prestigious places, and benefit from special rates.
Virginia Dal Cortivo
t. +39 041 2401356