Information for the visitors
PREPARE YOUR VISIT
The spaces of Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana are open to the public every day, except for Tuesdays.
Opening time: from 10 am to 7 pm (last entry at 6 pm)
We invite you to read the following information and to respect the precautionary measures to guarantee the safety of all.
Should you have a fever or feel unwell, please stay home.
From 6 August, to access the exhibition space all visitors over the age of 12 will be required to show their “COVID-19 green certificate”, certifying one of the following cases:
- full vaccination
- first dose of vaccination – in the event that the visitor receives a two-dose vaccine
- recovery status
- a negative result of a molecular or rapid antigen swab test carried out in the 48 hours preceding the visit.
INDICATIONS TO ACCESS THE MUSEUM
The number of visitors inside Palazzo Grassi is limited to 250 while at Punta della Dogana it is limited to 300.
Access is limited to guarantee the maximum number of visitors allowed.
It is possible to buy your ticket on-site, until the capacity of the chosen time slot is reached. Online booking is always recommended.
Lockers are at your disposal inside the museum and are regularly disinfected.
INDICATIONS TO ACCESS THE EXHIBITION SPACES
In order to guarantee the health and safety of all visitors and staff inside Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana:
- Body temporature will be checked at the entrance. To access, the temperature must not be over 37.5°.
- It is compulsory to keep a distance of at least 1 meter from other visitors.
- It is compulsory to wear a face masks at all times. Children under the age of 6 and people with disabilities not compatible with the continuous use of a face mask are exempted.
- It is compulsory to follow the exhibition path and the indications located around the museum.
- It is recommended to frequently wash your hands, using the alcohol-based hand sanitizer located at the entrance of the museum and in the exhibition rooms.
INDICATIONS TO ACCESS THE TEATRINO
AIn order to guarantee the health and safety of all the number of visitors inside the Teatrino is limited.
Body temporature will be checked at the entrance to the Teatrino. To access, the temperature must not be over 37.5°.
The doors of the Teatrino open 30 minutes before the start of the event. It is possible to access until the events starts.
Once the event starts it is no longer possible to access the Teatrino.
It is compulsory to wear a face masks at all times. Children under the age of 6 and people with disabilities not compatible with the continuous use of a face mask are exempted.
It is compulsory to keep a distance of at least 1 meter from other visitors.
GUIDED TOURS AND CULTURAL MEDIATION
It is possible to organise guided tours for groups of up to 12 people, plus the guide.
Cultural mediators will be available to answer questions on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 5 pm.
ACCESS TO THE BOOKSHOP
Up to 10 people are allowed simultaneously inside the bookshop of Palazzo Grassi and up to 8 in the bookshop of Punta della Dogana.
Wearing a face mask inside the bookshops is required.
ACCESS TO THE TOILET
Palazzo Grassi - Punta della Dogana guarantees the daily disinfection and repeated cleaning of the toilet following the current standard and regulations.
Wearing a face mask inside the toilet is required.
A dispenser of alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available inside the toilet.
The museum café at Palazzo Grassi is open every day, except on Tuesday, from 10.30 am to 5.30 pm.
The museum cafè at Punta della Dogana is currently closed to the public.